Terms & Conditions
Call us on 01227 657450 for more details
Terms & Conditions
- PAYMENTS: Payment terms of our operators vary from country to country. Your invoice will show the exact payment terms for your charter, in most cases a 50% deposit with balance payment 50% due 10 weeks prior to embarkation. Please note the payment due dates and ensure payments reach us in plenty of time. Your booking will automatically lapse if payment is not received. If you have paid your deposit by credit card we will automatically debit this on the due date and reserve the right to charge 2% (not applicable to deposit payment). Again please ensure we are advised if this is not acceptable and please make sure your cheque or bank transfer reaches us in plenty of time.
- CANCELLATIONS: Cancellations again vary between operator but generally follow the payment terms. We request clients have adequate holiday insurance which Tenrag has available through ABC Holiday Extras at www.tenrag.com.
- REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT: To cover loss or damage to the yacht and/or her equipment a refundable security deposit is required. This is normally payable on embarkation and will be refunded in full (providing no damage) on the return of the yacht. This item is shown separately on your invoice. In some cases Tenrag Yacht Charters can offer an insurance for the security deposit, details are available on request.
- COMPETENCE: For bareboat yacht charter at least one member of the party must produce evidence as to their competence to skipper the yacht. (for Greece, 2 members of the party must supply evidence of their competence). Evidence of competence must be produced to this office as soon as possible after booking to ensure a smooth hand over. Originals should also be available on embarkation. Should this not be forthcoming or should the base feel the safety of the yacht is in question the company reserves the right to allocate a skipper to the yacht and charge as per our price list.
- TRANSFERS: Except when advised separately clients are responsible for making their own way to the base. We will provide all details.
- TIMES: The majority of charters will commence at 17.00, ending at 09.00. Exact start and finish times will be shown on your contract/invoice, please make sure these are understood and adhered to.
- CONTRACTS: All charters are arranged between the operator and yourself with Tenrag acting as an agent only. Some operators/countries require a signed contract which will be forwarded on booking for signature. It should be noted again that Tenrag act as an agent only and any dispute will be between the charterer and owner/operator.
- YACHT AVAILABILITY: All operators reserve the right that should the yacht booked become unavoidably unobtainable it can be replaced with a similar sized yacht or alternatively a full refund of all monies paid for the original yacht.
- CHANGES: Any changes to a booking once in place and once our invoice has been raised will qualify for a £50.00 charge to cover administration expenses.
- COMPLAINTS: In the unlikely event of any dispute please in the fi rst instance contact the operator who will do everything to assist. Should you still feel there is a dispute after this please make sure that we at Tenrag are notified of the details within 48 hours of the problem. Unless the above procedure is followed correctly we are sorry but no claim can be considered on your return.
A SERVICE BY YACHTSMEN FOR YACHTSMEN